U.S. Passport Application Information
Have immediate travel plans, but don’t have a valid passport?
- Go to this website page for instructions on emergency passport applications.
Passport lost, stolen or mutilated, but not traveling this week?
- Go to this website page for instructions on replacing your passport.
All others please see below:
1. Regular By Mail Passport Services
2. Passport Services Requiring an Online Appointment
Renewal for Minors under 16
Renewal for Minors Age 16 & over
First Passport Applications for:
Read information and schedule your U.S. passport appointment online.
Read information on Passport Fees and FAQs
Consular Offices in other Regions of France
A full range of passport services are also provided at the U.S. Consulate General in Marseille. Limited passport services are available at the consular offices in Strasbourg, Bordeaux, Lyon, Rennes and Nice.
For further information you may refer to the U.S. Department of State website page on passport applications for U.S. citizens. Please remember that some procedures for passport applications abroad may vary according to the country in which the passport application is made.
Helpful tip: When traveling, please remember to carry a photocopy of your passport separately from your passport. In the event of loss or theft, the copy will facilitate issuance of an emergency passport.
Please note the U.S. Embassy does NOT provide expedited passport services.
You will find information on all U.S. Citizen Services on our homepage.
- Embassy Consular Waiting Room Access: Only persons seeking consular services and whose names are on the daily access list will be admitted to the Embassy. Read more here.
Questions? You can contact us by email.