The Alumni Initiative
- Congratulations to France’s Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund (AEIF) 2015 Winners!
- Youth Ambassadors Alumni Act on Citizenship !
- IVLP Gold Stars' Tour
- IVLP Alumni Associations Partnerships (April 24, 2015)
- Ambassador meets with the Jefferson Circle IVLP Alumni Association (April 24, 2015)
- Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund AEIF begins on (February 3, 2015)
- USG Exchange Alumni @ 2014 Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Africa, the new Economic Frontier (August 4-6, 2014)
- France Fulbright Alumni in Tbilisi (July 11-12, 2014)
- Youth Ambassadors Take Action (June 26-27, 2014)
- The Jefferson Circle Welcomes Newly returned International Visitors (June 12, 2014)
- Meet your Entrepreneurship Mentor! (May 17-18, 2014)
The U.S. Embassy in France sponsors a variety of international exchange programs each year, in conjunction with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA). These people-to-people exchanges are designed to enhance mutual understanding between the U.S. and other nations.
The Department of State is committed to supporting alumni of these programs by providing resources that will help them to build upon their exchange experience.
U.S. government-sponsored (USG) exchange program participants and alumni living in France have a number of opportunities to be involved in post-exchange activities, and receive access to specialized resources such as:
- Alumni associations
Fulbright Exchange Programs: France-Fulbright Alumni
International Visitors Leadership Program (IVLP): The Jefferson Circle
Youth Ambassadors program: Youth Ambassadors Alumni
Call - for - alumni applications - International Conference - «Entrepreneurs in a borderless Europe», May 17-18, 2014, Berlin
Specialized resources from the Information Resource Center
Global Alumni Online Community
International Exchange Alumni is the State Department’s official website for alumni of exchange programs sponsored by the U.S. government. The International Exchange Alumni online community recognizes the achievements of exchange alumni and provides them access to exclusive benefits including:
- Funding: Access $33 billion in grant opportunities.
- Connect with more than 100,000 global alumni already registered on the website.
- Chat with VIP guests during regular Digital Dialogue webchats.
- Digital Library: Want to read the New York Times newspaper online or listen to it in 12 different languages? Now you can, as well as 20,000 other magazines and periodicals!
Alumni are encouraged to register for the site and gain access to these membership benefits. Only verified alumni of U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs are able to access these benefits.
Who Can Join?
You are an alumnus(a) of a U.S. government-sponsored exchange program if you have participated in at least one of the following programs:
- Fulbright Exchange Programs
- International Visitors Leadership Program (IVLP)
- Voluntary Visitor Program
- Benjamin Franklin Transatlantic Fellowship Initiative
- Summer Institutes for European Student Leaders
- Youth Ambassadors
- France Los-Angeles Media Exchange